Thursday, September 4, 2008

Potato Salad from Deacon's Party

4 white potatoes
4 red potatoes
Mayo
Mustard
10-12 boiled eggs peeled and diced- remove yolks
Pickle Juice
1 bunch green onions chopped

(I don't know how much mayo, mustard, and pickle juice I use- I just add it until it tastes right and the consistency is right.)


1.  Boil potatoes until soft, then cool...
2.  Cut potatoes in cubes... (you can peel them if you like, but I like them with the skin on) 
3.  Combine egg yolks, mayo, mustard, pickle juice, and green onions... Mix until well combined
4.  Pour over diced potatoes and chopped egg whites and mix...
5.  Add salt and pepper to taste.

Serve chilled

1 comment:

AmyLyn said...

HELLO KENDRIA!! I'm been trying to track you down! Invite me to your family blog! amypackard@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...