Friday, December 5, 2008

Lemon Chicken (Crock Pot)

I made this Lemon Chicken recipe in the Crock Pot last week and LOVED it. Seriously, it was so moist and tasty, we ate it with mashed potatoes and a salad. Left overs were great too!

-1 can cream of chicken soup
-2 Tbs. melted butter
-1 Tbs. Lemon Herb Spice (I probably doubled that)
-4-6 boneless, skinless, defrosted chicken breasts

Place chicken in a crock pot. Mix together the other ingredients and pour over chicken. Cook on low 5-6 hours. 


3 comments:

Georgie said...

Kendria this site is amazing...I'm going to steal all your recipies!! I can't believe I didn't notice this before. You rock girlfriend

Teri said...

I also made this for our family and they all LOVED it!!! I didn't have the lemon seasoning - so I just made up my own - lemon juice, garlic salt, onion powder, pepper, and a touch of oregano. YUMMY!

Unknown said...

ooo... i am a super fan of sweet and sour food! sigh. i want the Lemon Chicken sooooo badly right now. with rice.

Here I bought a sauce pack so as to skip all the seasonings! and i will try this friday after work.
http://yummiexpress.freetzi.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...