Thursday, July 21, 2011

S'mores


My aunt made these for my sister and I just had to try the recipe... it is fabulous! I would dare to say they are better than campfire s'mores because of the Golden Grahams - Super yummy!



Took me about 10 minutes to prep, cook and enjoy a little taste!

-1 13oz. box Golden Graham cereal (8 cups)
-10 oz. bag mini marshmallows (6 cups)
--- mix together and set to the side in a large bowl (And by large, I do mean LARGE)

Melt: 
-3/4 c. Karo Syrup
-3 tbsp. butter/margarine
-12 oz. bag milk chocolate chips
---melt in double boiler or microwave
Add:
-1 tsp. vanilla after taken off heat

---Pour chocolate mixture on top of Golden Grahams and marshmallows. Stir until everything is melted and mixed. Pour in buttered 9x13 pan. Let sit 5-10 minutes. Then cut into squares!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...