Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Roasted Brussel Sprouts

My friend Jana made these for Pierce and I and they were fantastic! I have gone to the farmer's market twice to make these little diddies!

I just bought a pre-wrapped package of them, probably a pound or so, but they lasted two meals.

-brussel sprouts
-olive oil (about a Tbsp)
-Montreal Steak Seasoning (1-2 Tbsp)

Preheat oven to 450. Cut the brussel sprouts into bite-sized pieces (length wise twice). Throw into a bowl, pour a little olive oil to coat the brussel sprouts, sprinkle Steak Seasoning on and stir to coat. You just want them to evenly coat, but not too much. Lay on baking pan, roast for 20-30 minutes - should start to get crispy, some leaves may even turn black, that's okay - they are yummy like that! Serve warm and enjoy!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I love roasted brussel sprouts too! I think you're the first person I know that likes them too. Yay.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...